- 3531 Highland Ave, Redwood City, CA 94062
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2400 Sqft
- Great combination of outstanding remodeling and space planning. Open family room and kitchen form the heart of the home, enhanced by a private patio courtyard just outside. Granite counters, custom cabinets and stainless steel appliances give life to a kitchen perfect for foodies. Thrilling master bedroom privately situated above the rest of the home with it's own exclusive balcony. All this nestled in the lower Emerald Hills area just a short drive to top schools (Roy Cloud, Northstar Academy), outstanding dining ...
- 4203 Admiralty Ln, Foster City, CA 94404
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 998 Sqft
- Affordable, convenient, stylish and ready to move in! Get your foothold in the Bay Area real estate market with this perfectly situated Foster City condo, close by to transportation options, schools, great shopping and so much more. Minutes to SFO & OAK, easy run to the San Mateo Coast. Come home to unwind, invite your friends over to relax on the large balcony, hit the pool, soak in the spa. Tastefully remodeled. Make the offer, make the move!
- 148 Nevada St, Redwood City, CA 94062
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1640 Sqft
- Originally built in 1941, this Cape Cod charmer is unique to the Bay Area and one of only two in the area. Its been lovingly cared for and upgraded by the current family in over 32 years of ownership. Remodeling includes a fabulous chefs galley kitchen powered by a Fisher Paykel Fridge, a Five Star range/oven and a Miele Dishwasher.all while being within easy sight and earshot of the back yard. Majestic oaks grace the huge back yard sanctuary, making it a tranquil space to relax and entertain. A sizable detached tw ...
- 4767 Mira Loma St, Castro Valley, CA 94546
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1312 Sqft
- Stunningly stylish mid-Century modern Cliff May in the rolling hills of Castro Valley. Outstanding, walkable schools (Proctor, Castro Valley High), nearly level corner lot, mature landscaping. Move in now, flip the switch, kick back on your lounge chair and live the good life you deserve! Mature landscaping sporting a whole host of fruit trees (Apple, orange, lemon, loquat and more!). BART and Peet's a short drive (or long walk) down Redwood. Hiking trails nearby.
- 967 McCue Ave, San Carlos, CA 94070
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1550 Sqft
- Cute as can be, move-in ready, walkable to downtown, CalTrain, parks and more! This neighborhood is one of the best kept secrets on the Peninsula with it's award winning San Carlos Schools. Refinished hardwood floors, remodeled kitchen and baths, spacious back yard with back fence access (no backyard neighbor). The best move you'll ever make.