- 4203 Admiralty Ln, Foster City, CA 94404
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 998 Sqft
- Contemporary living in beautiful townhouse-style condo. Sunny & bright unit in quiet inside location. Nicely updated w/newly painted interior: quartz countertops in the kitchen, gorgeous laminate floor on 1st floor and new carpet on stairs & second floor, tile floors in bathrooms, dual-paned windows & sliding doors. Front porch & large rear patio perfect for BBQ & gardening. Unit is in the heart of Foster City & steps away from Brewer Island Elementary School, City Hall, Library, Rec Center, PJCC, shopping, and HWY ...
- 148 Nevada St, Redwood City, CA 94062
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1640 Sqft
- Originally built in 1941, this Cape Cod charmer is unique to the Bay Area and one of only two in the area. Its been lovingly cared for and upgraded by the current family in over 32 years of ownership. Remodeling includes a fabulous chefs galley kitchen powered by a Fisher Paykel Fridge, a Five Star range/oven and a Miele Dishwasher.all while being within easy sight and earshot of the back yard. Majestic oaks grace the huge back yard sanctuary, making it a tranquil space to relax and entertain. A sizable detached tw ...
- 4767 Mira Loma St, Castro Valley, CA 94546
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1312 Sqft
- Stunningly stylish mid-Century modern Cliff May in the rolling hills of Castro Valley. Outstanding, walkable schools (Proctor, Castro Valley High), nearly level corner lot, mature landscaping. Move in now, flip the switch, kick back on your lounge chair and live the good life you deserve! Mature landscaping sporting a whole host of fruit trees (Apple, orange, lemon, loquat and more!). BART and Peet's a short drive (or long walk) down Redwood. Hiking trails nearby.
- 967 McCue Ave, San Carlos, CA 94070
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1550 Sqft
- Cute as can be, move-in ready, walkable to downtown, CalTrain, parks and more! This neighborhood is one of the best kept secrets on the Peninsula with it's award winning San Carlos Schools. Refinished hardwood floors, remodeled kitchen and baths, spacious back yard with back fence access (no backyard neighbor). The best move you'll ever make.
- 567 Skiff Cir, Redwood City, CA 94065
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 1820 Sqft
- Exceptional pride of ownership brings good living to light. Perfectly balanced landscaping frames your walk up the brick path to the entry. Vaulted LR ceilings draw you in. Stainless steel kitchen appliances accent a light & bright kitchen/FR combo. There's copious space for cars and more in the three car garage featuring oversized access door to the backyard. Newer Presidential TL Comp shingle roof protects it all. This nestled in the Marlin Park subdivision with parks and shopping close by and a convenient locati ...